Information about AIMIL Muscalt Forte Oil Spray
AIMIL Muscalt Forte Oil Spray contains Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Eranda (Ricinus communis), Devdaru (Cedrus deodara), Guduchi (Tinospora cardifolia (Willd.) Miers), Guggulu (Commiphora wightii), Kuchla (Strychnos nuxvomica ), Sunthi (Zingiber officinale), Punernava (Boerhavia diffusa L.), Kutaki (Picrorhiza kurroa Royle ex Benth), Shilajeet Sudh (Purified Black Bitumen), Pippali (Piper longum), Haridra (Curcuma longa L. ), Badi Ilayachi (Amomum subulatum Roxb. ), Shatawar (Asparagus racemosus), Gokhru (Tribulus terrestis L), Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Amaltas (Cassia fistula L.), Neem (Azadirachta indica), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula Retz), Tagar (Valeriana wallichii) as major ingredients.
The spray promotes the anti-oxidant joint protection and maintains joints health, mobility, and provides targeted relief.
Key benefits/Uses of AIMIL Muscalt Forte Oil Spray:
- Herbal ingredients like Salai guggul, Vanya ashwagola, Devdaru, Amaltas, Patola etc provide relief from pain, swelling & inflammation
- Fortified with energizing, rejuvenating, and adaptogenic phytoconstituents including shilajit, ashwagandha, asparagus etc
- An effective and supportive therapy for osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and joint deterioration
Directions for use/Dosage:
- Gently massage the oil on the affected area.
- Massage twice or thrice daily including one at bedtime, leaving it overnight or as directed by the physician.
- Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylosis, Frozen Joint, and Allied Musculoskeletal Inflammatory Conditions
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children