• Reduces oiliness andgently exfoliates skin
• Promotes skin repair and supports new skin cell growth
• Cleanses all skin types and unclogs pores
• Sterilizes pores and strengthens skin tissues
• Reduces irritation and swelling
• Protects from harsh sun light and reduces inflammation
• Treats acne and blackheads
• Reduces puffy skin and dark circles
• Naturally tones skinand acts as a natural deodorant
• Fights skin infections and slows down aging
Why it works?
Green tea, the classic drink of Asia, has long been celebrated for its profound health benefits. It is loaded with antioxidants and other essential nutrients, and the polyphenols within green tea have anti-carcinogenic and anti-inflammatory benefits. The truth is that green tea might be just as good for your insides, as your outsides. It has long been used in traditional medicine throughout Asia to heal wounds, control bleeding, improve heart health, and even aid digestion. It has been found to have plenty of benefits for your appearance.
Lemongrass besides being a delicious citrusy seasoning in South-eastern Asian cooking, holds so much healing power inside its fibrous stalks! Surprisingly, lemongrass is used as aromatherapy to relieve muscle pain, and externally to kill bacteria, ward off insects and reduce body aches.Lemongrass is a source of essential vitamins such as vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, folate and vitamin C. It also provides essential minerals such as magnesium, phosphorous, manganese, copper, potassium, calcium, zinc and iron. It adds a pleasant natural fragrance. The compounds that make up lemongrass are known to have antifungal, insecticidal, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. It is stimulating, relaxing, soothing and balancing.